The company offers the development of high-precision land relief and vegetation surface models based on data obtained by laser scanning. The technology uses powerful laser scanning equipment (Light Detection And Ranging – LiDAR), which collects three-dimensional data on the terrain of the earth, as well as on the shape of objects on the ground. The final products obtained in the process of laser scanning data processing have a wide range of applications:
- topography mapping;
- mapping and visualization of built-up areas;
- spatial planning;
- environmental and nature management (including monitoring);
- survey of infrastructure objects (for example, power lines, pipelines, etc.);
- monitoring of mining sites;
- modeling the consequences of natural disasters (eg flood modeling);
- survey of transport infrastructure objects (for example, assessment of the state of railways and roads);
- information for planning construction works;
- for control of agricultural areas;
- for forest management purposes;
- for geology, hydrology and soil science;
- in archaeology
as well as in other areas that require geospatial information.
Production of Digital Terrain Models (DTM), Digital Surface Models (DSM) and Normalized Digital Surface Models (nDSM).
A digital terrain model uses data collected by laser scanning technologies and processed with specialized software to visualize the earth’s relief without objects (such as buildings, individual trees or forest stands) located on the earth’s surface. To create a DTM, laser scanning data (points) reflected from the ground terrain or as close as possible to it are extracted. The normalized digital surface model represents the surface coverage of the objects on the ground (buildings, trees, etc.) without the influence of the ground relief.
The digital surface model visualizes the surface coverage of the low-lying objects (buildings, vegetation, etc.) in combination with the earth’s relief surface.
The normalized digital surface model represents the surface coverage of the objects on the ground (buildings, trees, etc.) without the influence of the ground relief.
Environmental research and modeling
Special aviation works
- Aerial photography, laser scanning of the territory
- Patrolling for environmental protection purposes
- Forest monitoring
Vaccination of forest animals
Aviation works with: BN2T-4S, Cessna 404 Titan, Cessna FR172E, Cessna 172F